Exam / Survey Instructions
The KDADS Web Education / Survey Center provides several web-based training courses and exams for those courses and several general surveys. Below are instructions for each type of training.
Registration is required to complete exams and surveys. If you currently have access to KDADS' Web Applications log-in and click on the KDADS 'Training and Exam Center' icon.
If you do not have a KDADS Web Application sign-in, click the link below to create your account.
Create New Account or to Sign-in - Non-Web Application Users Only
How to Create your Account:
- Click the Register button.
All fields are required. Remember your Sign-In Name and Password so that you can return to the Exam Center to take other exams as they become available.
- Click the Create Account button.
- You will then be given the choice of Courses to Select.
Selecting the Course / Survey
Once your account has been created or you have successfully sign-on through KDADS Web Applications, a listing of all courses / surveys will be displayed.
- Click on the Radio Button next to the Course / Survey Option.
- The Directory will display all web-based courses available
A description of the Survey selected.
- In the Exam / Survey Listing Region a list of the available exams or surveys will also be available.
- Click on Select link in the first column next to the title.
- You will be forwarded to the exam or survey questions.
Taking the Exam or Survey
- Click on the Next Question button until all questions are answered. You can click on the Previous Question button to review or change your answers.
- When finished, click on the DONE button.
- A page will display stating that you can close the window. This will allow you to view the Directory page. You will need to click on the Course/Survey radio button to refresh the page. This will display your updated exam/survey log.
Caution: If the exam or survey is exited prior to the DONE button being selected, the exam will not be considered complete. You will be able to enter the exam or survey to continue by clicking on the date and time link under the 'Taken' column.
If you pass an exam associated with a web-based course, a certificate link will be displayed on the Directory page. Click on the 'Ribbon' icon to access the Certificate.
Contact the KDADS Help Desk at 785-296-4987 for Exam Center technical support.