The Kansas Aging and Disability Resource Connection (ADRC) has designed a searchable public-access database on its website that allows consumers and professionals to learn about care options that are available to seniors, people with disabilities and their caregivers. This database, known here as the Provider Resource Connection, allows individuals to search for services that will allow them to remain independent in their homes and communities. The Provider Resource Connection contains information from all 105 counties in Kansas. Its topics range from 'Adult Day Services' to 'Wellness'.
The purpose of this policy is to define the types of entities, i.e., agencies, organizations, providers and resources that are eligible for listing in the Kansas ADRC Provider Resource Connection. This policy is subject to revision or update at any time.
Inclusion in the Kansas Provider Resource Connection directory does not constitute an endorsement of an organization, agency or service by the Kansas ADRC. Exclusion does not constitute lack of endorsement. The information contained in the database was provided by the organizations and agencies. To ensure accuracy of resource information, the Kansas ADRC conducts periodic updates of this resource database. The Kansas ADRC cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information. The Kansas ADRC reserves the right to edit information to meet format and space requirements. Only providers who meet the statewide inclusion/exclusion guidelines will be included in the statewide database. Final decision for inclusion/exclusion will be at the sole discretion of the Kansas ADRC. If an entity does not meet the criteria for inclusion in the database, the ADRC Program Coordinator will inform the entity by phone, fax or email. Appeals to these decisions must be forwarded in writing to the ADRC Program Coordinator. A response will be provided within thirty (30) days of receipt of appeal.
Send appeal to:
Kansas Department for Aging and Disability Services
ATTN: Craig Kaberline
503 S. Kansas Ave.
Topeka, KS 66603-3404
- Entity must provide services to Kansas seniors, people with disabilities, or caregivers that assist them in remaining independent in their homes and communities.
- Examples of types of entities that may be listed include: government, non-profit and for-profit entities that provide services in the areas of health, welfare, social, education, employment, transportation and human services to the public.
- If required by the State of Kansas, or the federal government, the entity must maintain and disclose a license, certification, or registration.
- Entity must have a business address, email address, phone number, and a designated contact person.
- Service Areas are defined by the county/area that services are provided in.
- To be included in a particular service category, entity must provide that type of service to consumers and be open to receiving referrals for new customers.
- To be listed in the database, all entities must agree to comply with the following Terms and Conditions Statement:
I certify that the information provided is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge. I understand that the Kansas Aging and Disability Resource Connection (ADRC) does not guarantee inclusion in its Online Resource Manual and that listing of agencies and programs is based on the Inclusion/Exclusion Guidelines. I understand that this information may be provided to individuals and published in a variety of formats and that listing or publication of information does not guarantee referrals for services. I also agree to update my information at least every twelve (12) months or sooner if the information changes or if requested by the Kansas ADRC.
- The Kansas ADRC reserves the right to exclude any entity. Exclusion can be made on a case-by-case basis, however, certain professional groups will automatically be excluded. These include (but is not limited to): lawyers/law firms, doctors/medical offices, insurance or real estate agents/agencies and accountants/certified public accountants.
- An entity will be removed from the database if it neglects to supply accurate information about its organization or services.
- An entity may be removed from the database if it does not review or update its information at least every twelve (12) months or if it fails to respond to updating requests directly from the Kansas ADRC via phone, fax, mail or email.
- Any entity that promotes or delivers illegal services/activities, pornography, violence, or misrepresents itself or otherwise offers material that is patently offensive to general sensibilities is excluded.
- Any entity that knowingly or unknowingly discriminates or denies service based on race, color, religion, gender, disability, age, marriage status, familial status or national origin or intention to make any such preference, limitation or discrimination as stated in the Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended is excluded.
- Any entity that does not obtain or maintain required governmental licensing, certification, or registration is excluded.
- Any entity whose primary function is political or issue-oriented in nature is excluded.
Click here to register your organization in the Provider Resource Connection directory
Click here if you have already entered your agency information and need access to add/delete information about your organization